- See the most important sites connected to the life of St.Franciso;
- Spend 3 nights in the Eternal City;
- Visit the towns of Assisi, Spoleto, Gubbio in Umbria, plus Arezzo and La Verna in Tuscany.
Love Umbria Tours organizes carefully crafted, well balanced Small Group Tours for discerning travellers, in Umbria and Tuscany – central Italy.
Thinking of a Classic Sightseeing Vacation, such as our “Highlights of Umbria” Tour? Why not spicing it up and have it coincide with one of the many Summer Festivals and Concerts? Umbria and Tuscany are famous for great cultural events. You might have heard of Perugia’s Umbria Jazz, Spoleto Festival, Lucca Summer Festival or Festival Puccini, just to mention a few.
Walking Tours, such as our “Walking the Umbrian Valley”, are a great way to soak up the unique atmosphere of Italian hilltop towns and villages. Travelling at a slow pace, you’ll visit Spoleto, Trevi, Spello and Assisi.
Food and Wine enthusiasts are also well catered for. They’ll simply love our “Wines and Towns of Umbria”, “Truffle Hunting Weekends” and our fun and informative “Italian Cooking Classes”.
So get in touch today – we look forward to hearing from you!
- Sample local goat cheese and wine at a small Farm near Orvieto;
- Roll up your sleeves for a rustic, Umbrian Cooking Lesson;
- Go Truffle Hunting in the mountains and see the truffle dogs at work.
- See the most beautiful sights of historical Umbria;
- Sample the delicious Umbrian food and wines;
- Visit the towns of Assisi, Orvieto, Spoleto, Perugia and Norcia.
- Learn about the wines of Umbria considered to be among Italy’s finest;
- Visit selected wine cellars for private tastings of Umbrian wines;
- Visit the charming towns of Assisi, Orvieto, Montefalco and Bevagna;
- Take Cooking Lessons with both professional Chefs and experienced home cooks;
- Enjoy tastings of delicious local wines and extra-virgin olive oils;
- Visit the beautiful towns of Assisi, Montefalco, Bevagna, Spoleto and Norcia.
- Travel from Spoleto to Assisi through the beautiful Umbrian countryside;
- Visit some of the region’s prettiest medieval towns and villages;
- Guided and self-guided options available.
- Join a local truffle hunter and his dogs on their daily truffle hunt;
- Enjoy a delicious truffle lunch, freshly prepared with the truffles found on the excursion;
- Learn how to prepare simple truffle dishes at a special Cooking Lesson.