- Soak in the unique atmosphere of one of Italy’s most famous hilltop towns;
- Enjoy a cheese and wine tasting at a real working Farm in the countryside.
- Cross Civita’s famous bridge and admire the Calanchi Valley;
Organic Farm to Table Tour with Cheese Making, in Umbria
- Forage and cook wild, edible plants;
- Make wine (the traditional way…barefoot!);
- Milk goats and make mozzarella and ricotta cheese.
Gubbio and Frasassi Caves
- See Gubbio’s famous Piazza Grande and its grand Palaces;
- Visit the church of San Francesco and the Cathedral;
- Admire the amazing Frasassi Caves, one of Italy’s unmissable sights.
Perugia Guided Tour
- See Perugia’s famous Fontana Maggiore, the Rocca Paolina and the Etruscan gates;
- Admire Perugia’s beautiful, medieval piazzas and alleys;
- Soak in the atmosphere of one of Italy’s most elegant towns.
San Gimignano and Volterra Full-day Tour
- See San Gimignano’s famous Medieval Towers and Volterra’s Roman theatre;
- Admire beautiful Renaissance frescoes by Benozzo Gozzoli, inside St.Augustine’s church;
- Soak in the atmosphere of two of Italy’s most visited towns.
Guided Tours of Rome – The Eternal City
- Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum and walk on the Palatine Hill;
- Explore some of the highlights of the city center (such as the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Pantheon);
- Visit some of Rome’s most peculiar sites, such as the Mouth of the Truth, the Key Hole and the Bones’ Church.
Fly Fishing in Umbria and Tuscany
- Fish into “fly-fishing only” areas in the beautiful italian regions of Umbria or Tuscany;
- Be accompanied by a professional, English speaking local guide;
- Be provided with all fly fishing equipment, licenses, tickets and permits.
Cycling and Walking Tours in the vineyards – Umbria
- Stop off at wineries and sample the native Sagrantino wine;
- Enjoy the picturesque countryside and pretty hilltop towns;
- Take a leisurely walk or gentle cycle through the vineyards around Montefalco and Bevagna.
Cycling, Walking and Hiking Tours in Umbria
- Enjoy an active day out, with one of our expert English speaking, local guides or independently, with the help of Love Umbria’s detailed road maps;
- Enjoy a picnic lunch of Umbrian specialties in the countryside;
- Explore Umbria’s villages, tranquil meadows, woods and olive groves.
River Rafting, Canyoning, Hot Air Ballooning – Active Tours in Umbria
- Always be assisted by fully qualified and licensed professionals;
- Join activities that are suited to your age and skills;
- Share unforgettable moments with your friends and family.