Join one of our Cooking Lessons, with either a professional Chef or experienced home cook. Enjoy a truly authentic Italian experience and gain a real understanding of Umbrian culinary traditions.
On this tour you will:
- Take part in a fun and informative Cooking Class, taught by professional Chefs or experienced home cooks;
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty!
- Enjoy a meal, based on the dishes prepared by you during the lesson;
- Learn to make fresh pasta and simple desserts, that are easy to replicate at home;
- Private Chef service directly at your villa also available.
Our network of professional Chefs and home cooks allow us to arrange fun but informative Cooking Lessons literally everywhere in Umbria and Tuscany.
If you have specific requests we’d be happy to assist. If, instead, you’d like to have a private Chef directly at your Villa for Private Classes or to cook for you and your group, do not hesitate to ask!Contact us for more information and booking.
More Information on Cooking Classes
Our hands-on Cooking Classes usually last between 2 and 3 hours and are followed by either lunch or dinner.
Your meal will consist mainly of fresh, seasonal dishes prepared by you and will also include wines. Making fresh egg pasta is usually part of the lesson, but we would be happy to hear from you if you have specific requests. Maybe you’d like to learn how to cook a delicious vegan meal or one based on truffles?
You will learn new skills, improve your techniques and definitely bring back home some great memories of Italy.