- Soak in the unique atmosphere of one of Italy’s most famous hilltop towns;
- Enjoy a cheese and wine tasting at a real working Farm in the countryside.
- Cross Civita’s famous bridge and admire the Calanchi Valley;
“Cooking and Wine Tasting” Tour – A foodie adventure in Umbria & Tuscany
- Take an Italian Cooking Lesson with a professional chef in Bevagna;
- Travel through the vineyards and visit carefully selected wineries around Montefalco;
- Sample the wines of Montefalco at private tastings.
Bevagna and Montefalco with Farmhouse Lunch
- See Bevagna’s famous wash-house by the Clitunno river;
- Visit the romanesque churches of San Michele Arcangelo and San Silvestro;
- Admire Montefalco’s intact Medieval Walls and Gates;
Assisi Guided Tour
- Visit Assisi’s famous Basilica of St.Francis, one of Italy’s most visited churches;
- Admire beautiful, medieval piazzas and alleys;
- Soak in the atmosphere of one of Italy’s most important pilgrimage sites, only second to Rome.
Gubbio and Frasassi Caves
- See Gubbio’s famous Piazza Grande and its grand Palaces;
- Visit the church of San Francesco and the Cathedral;
- Admire the amazing Frasassi Caves, one of Italy’s unmissable sights.
Spello Guided Tour
- See Spello’s newly-opened Villa of Mosaics dating back to Roman times;
- Visit the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore with Pinturicchio’s fresco cycle, within the Cappella Bella;
- Admire Spello’s intact Roman Walls and Gates.
Perugia Guided Tour
- See Perugia’s famous Fontana Maggiore, the Rocca Paolina and the Etruscan gates;
- Admire Perugia’s beautiful, medieval piazzas and alleys;
- Soak in the atmosphere of one of Italy’s most elegant towns.
Spoleto Guided Tour, Umbria
- Visit the Duomo (Cathedral), one of Umbria’s most beautiful romanesque churches;
- Admire the beautiful piazzas and narrow medieval streets;
- Walk to the top of the town to see the Ponte delle Torri and the 14th century Fortress.
Orvieto Guided Tour
- Visit Orvieto’s stunning Duomo, one of Europe’s greatest gothic Cathedrals;
- Admire Orvieto’s beautiful squares and quiet alleys;
- Soak in the atmosphere of one of Umbria’s most popular hilltop towns.
Siena Walking Tour
- Visit Siena’s famous Duomo, one of Italy’s greatest cathedrals
- Admire the beautiful Piazza del Campo
- Soak in the atmosphere of one of Italy’s most fascinating cities
Florence Guided Tour
- Visit the Duomo, one of Italy’s greatest cathedrals and the Baptistery doors;
- Admire beautiful Piazza della Signoria;
- Visit the Accademia Gallery to see some of Michelangelo’s masterpieces, such as his David
San Gimignano and Volterra Full-day Tour
- See San Gimignano’s famous Medieval Towers and Volterra’s Roman theatre;
- Admire beautiful Renaissance frescoes by Benozzo Gozzoli, inside St.Augustine’s church;
- Soak in the atmosphere of two of Italy’s most visited towns.
Guided Tours of Rome – The Eternal City
- Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum and walk on the Palatine Hill;
- Explore some of the highlights of the city center (such as the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Pantheon);
- Visit some of Rome’s most peculiar sites, such as the Mouth of the Truth, the Key Hole and the Bones’ Church.